Moms in Prayer
Join a Prayer Group
Mothers around the world come together to passionately pray before God for the lives of their children in more than 140 countries. Imagine the impact of God answering prayers for a generation of children throughout the world.
Moms in Prayer International prayer groups meet weekly for one hour in homes or churches to pray for children and schools in their district. Go to https://momsinprayer.org/ and join a group.
T4C has a group of moms who gathers to pray every 2nd week of the month at church from 12:20 – 1:20 pm. If you are interested to join us, please contact Velma Wong at email@example.com.
Moms in Prayer International impacts children and schools worldwide for Christ by gathering mothers to pray.
Our purpose – our whole reason for existing is…
- To pray that our children will receive Jesus as Lord and Savior, then stand boldly in their faith
- To pray for teachers and school staff
- To pray that teachers, administrative staff, and students would come to faith in Jesus Christ
- To provide support and encouragement to moms who carry heavy burdens for their children
- To pray that our schools will be directed by biblical values and high moral standards
- To be an encouragement and a positive support to our schools
Arise, cry out in the night, at the beginning of the night watches! Pour out your heart like water before the presence of the Lord! Lift your hands to him for the lives of your children, who faint for hunger at the head of every street. Lamentations 2:19 ESV